|Ethiopia-Eritrea Issues Reading Room|
Ethiopia - Eritrea Issues
1) In an exclusive article for MediaETHIOPIA, Professor Negussay of UCLA explains in detail the factors that led to the crisis Ethiopia and Eritrea are facing today and, going forward, the fate of their intertwined leadership. more here [October 2001]
2) Commentary on the 12/12/00 Algiers Peace Deal between Ethiopia and Eritrea - Negussay Ayele.[Feb 2001]
3) The view from the Irob Community of Zalambessa. [Feb 2001]
Professor Negussay Trilogy Articles:
4) [6/17/00] - Weighing-in on Technicalities of the Peace Agreement. Weighing-in on Technicalities of the Peace Agreement.
5) [9/26/00] - Continuing to raise fundamental and Historical questions about the rights of Ethiopia with regard to its access to the sea. Continuing to raise fundamental and Historical questions about the rights of Ethiopia with regard to its access to the sea.
6) [10/1/00] - - Taking discussions heretofore to logical conclusion by focusing on Asseb and its symbolism.
7) Belai Abbai and Zeru Kehishen argue that Ethiopia has a historic right to the Afar Coast.
8) Ted Brehan adds his thoughts on the Asseb Issue.